Verification: c588950719533955

Remote Viewing – How Even A Beginner Can Learn

freecompress Virtual AssistantWhat is remote viewing? How do you know if you’re doing it right? Remote viewing is the ability to see people, places and things with your mind’s eye instead of with your five senses.

What is remote viewing? It’s not synonymous with astral travel. When you experience astral travel, if your ‘energy’ body can leave your physical body and travel incorporeally so that you can see something ‘up close and personal.’ With remote viewing, how this is done is that you ‘see’ entirely with your mind, without ever leaving your physical location in any way.

Every person on Earth has the ability to learn remote viewing. How successful each attempt is depends highly on how well you’re able to descend into a relaxed trance state that is very similar to the level of awareness during hypnosis.

It’s long been established that we only use around 10% of our brain’s capacity, but the other 90% remains dormant because it’s been left untrained. If you’d been taught from childhood to speak four languages fluently, those neural pathways within your mind would accept this form of thinking as normal. The same applies with learning to count or to read words on a page or to add numbers together. These are skills your mind is taught while you’re still very young and so they form part of your adult mind’s power.

Imagine if you’d been taught to access the power of your sub-conscious mind as a child? Just because you can’t do something right now doesn’t mean you won’t ever be able to do it. It simply means you haven’t been taught yet and that you need to train your mind to unlock the ability that was always hidden there.

Before you start to practice remote viewing, how will you get ready? Relaxation is key, and learning meditation is one great way to teach your mind to get into the state it needs to be in, in order to practice remote viewing. Self hypnosis, too, is another good way to ‘practice’ the relaxation and trance like state you’re going to have to be in to be able to do remote viewing.

Once you’ve relaxed your entire body, remember to keep your mind alert and aware. It can be very tempting to fall asleep when you’re in such a relaxed state, so part of correct remote viewing is learning how to keep your mind awake while your physical body goes to sleep.

Before you engage in remote viewing, how are you going to test the results you get? Set up a way to verify whether or not your remote viewing session was successful before you get started.

One of the best ways to choose views that you can ‘test’ is to choose places you already know. For example, if you know a friend’s home well and know what it usually looks like, try to look at it in your mind’s eye through remote viewing. Is anything out of place? For example, are there books or papers scattered about that aren’t usually there, in the living room? Are dishes or plates set out on the counter in the kitchen?

These small things might not seem like much, but they can give you a clear indication of whether you’re seeing real places and events. Once you’ve awoken from your relaxed trance, call your friend and verify the objects you’ve seen.

Once you’ve practiced remote viewing, getting to that relaxed state will become easier every time you do it. Soon, you’ll find that you can get into a relaxed state very easily, and the technique itself will be much easier to practice and become more fluid.

Why not look at the amazing world of remote viewing from the popular http://www.remote-viewing-info.com site. Find information on psychic remote viewing for yourself and find out secrets of remote viewers. Get a FREE DVD Package when you visit here.